Monday, February 8, 2010

Rain, rain, rain

 

 Dreamer. Escapist. Romanticist. Stargazer. Transcendentalist?

The whole idea of honest blogging frightens me. It's not that I worry so much about putting myself out there on a platter. I just don't see why anyone would really care about my trifling thoughts.

I am by no means a realistic personality, so of course, the idea of blogging about my daydreams and ideas sounds exciting. But if you go to Google and search for the word "blog", an endless number of results display a one-click access to an infinite number of minds. Strangers everywhere are blogging, but about what? Probably about the very same fantastical crap that hits me like a lightning bolt, which I will then jump online and blog about, hailing it as some sort of epiphany. 

So maybe my blog won't introduce any new ideas or musings. Perhaps it will just be another link from one nobody to another, in hopes that someday, one of us will become a somebody and actually live up to all the dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment