Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Blog!

I should be studying. But after seeing Kristen's snazzy blog, I couldn't resist. I needed to create my own. I had a good time with my last blog attempt (maniac muffin), and while bitching, complaining, and making fun of people is always a good time, I felt it was time for me to step it up and mature a little.

With that said, I will still be bitching, complaining, and making fun of people. However, I will also be analyzing my life, which might get a little boring for you who prefer the silly side of me.

I also hope to create a joint blog where I can showcase an online portfolio of my photography, artwork and graphic design. This probably won't happen tonight. I have a government exam that I should be studying for.

One funny story I wanted to mention before I sign off...

We had critiques last week in class over our self portraits. One larger lady on the other side of the room looked at mine and thoughtfully commented, "The technique is okay, but I feel that your features look a little hispanic."

To which I replied, "Well, actually, I AM hispanic. So...thanks?"

The room roared with laughter and bitch got off her artistic high horse.

Part of me really wanted to comment on hers: "Well, the technique is okay, but I feel that your features look a little lardy."

Sweet dreams, kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment