Monday, March 29, 2010

A little update

I haven't updated in a while. I've been a little overwhelmed with school projects as well as a personal writing project that I am really excited about.
Also, I've been experiencing a ton of anxiety and stress. I'm not sure why, but I'm doing all I can to prevent any feelings of panic.
Maybe it's the news stressing me out. I hate all the violence that is occuring between the political parties...specifically the extreme-right wing side. Why can't they understand that the health care bill is a good thing? We should want to help people. Okay, so yes, I'll agree, there are some lazy people out there who take advantage of the system, but that doesn't outweigh our responsibility to take care of those who honestly cannot afford health care, many of who need it badly.
If you visit the anti-health care bill groups on Facebook, people are posting about how we're the "USSA", which is complete idiocy. I am also tired of hearing Palin's high-pitched accent shouting at different rallies about targeting different democrats. She is an annoying dunce who belongs as a cohost on Semi-homemade with Sandra Lee. She has no place in politics and should not be allowed to influence the uninformed and gullible. End rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment